Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Jason's Posts

Facebook posts by Jason throughout the day:

"Since my sister Shawna is leaving today, I went home to get one last uninterrupted nights sleep while I could. Instead of going to office, I really wanted to go see John at hospital this morning. He started asking for a tea party because that's what the speech therapist was tempting him with for the swallow test. I leaned over and was in the middle of giving him a hug when he lifted up his little arm and squeezed my neck. I miss him so much."


"Speech therapist. No swallowing but good tongue movement. Lots of suctioning"

"Erin sent this to me a few hours ago. "Really using neck muscles to play angry birds"  "

"I just broke the rules. I secretly kissed john on the cheek without my mask. Don't tell."

No comments:

Post a Comment