Friday, May 9, 2014

WHAT?!?


JOHN WILL BE GOING HOME TOMORROW SAT MAY 10TH!!!!!!

What!?! 

WHAT!?!

The excitement is palpable even over the phone.  Jason called me from work to tell me the crazy amazing news.  I asked how is he possibly going to focus at the office today and I swear I could hear him walking straight to his car to head to the hospital for the last 24 hours of John's stay.  You can be sure that stereo is going to be full blast on the drive over. 

John will be going home with his feeding tube and they will be training Jason and Erin how to use it.  He will be fed using a syringe and gravity three times a day and going back to the hospital for outpatient checks three times a week.  They believe John is physically capable of swallowing, but psychologically he will not.  They are hoping spending time at home watching everyone else eat will encourage him to swallow again.

(song lyrics that are running through my head)
"I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday" 

IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment